Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Lie by Cally Taylor Party


Last night I attended The Lie event for Cally Taylor which was held by the wonderful team at Avon in the impressive Harper Collins offices, the view was utterly breathtaking and definitely not for one afraid of heights!




Cally read a part from her book and she had me entranced by this storyline all over again, the lovely Caroline then held a question and answer session with Cally about The Lie, we heard about what inspired Cally to write this book and also the research which she took and she also gave us a little teaser of what is to come in her next book which she is currently working on and it sounds like a right corker!

The evening was very relaxed, we had wine and nibbles and book babies surrounding us. We had the opportunity to talk to the team at Avon and I also had the chance to chat away to the lovely book bloggers who attended the event too and we couldn't help ourselves and had to have a picture to promote the fabulous THE LIE



Cally Taylor then took the time to sign copies of The Lie for us and I was very good and didn't fan girl too much ( ok sorry I did give her a squeeze!)


I had such a wonderful evening and I can not wait to get my review up on the 25th and shout about The Lie. Thank you to Cally Taylor, all the team at Avon and the lovely book bloggers for a great night. 


 The Lie by C.L Taylor is released on the 23rd April, you can pre-order on the links below and currently it is an amazing price on kindle for £1.66 ( at time of posting)



Kindle                      Paperback




3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. I was invited but as I live in Scotland it was just too far to travel. I loved the book and couldn't put it down. Looking forward to her next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like you all had a wonderful time, very jealous lol. I'm 64% through the book and its fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee- looks like a fabulous night! Absolutely loved The Lie, Cally is brilliant! Glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS